Spices Board, Cochin Recruitment 2019: Spices Board has invited applications for the post of Trainee Analyst. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview test on 07 and 08 May 2019.
- walk-in-interview test date - 07 & 08 May 2019
Spices Board, Cochin Vacancy Details
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)-04Posts
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) - M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)- M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology.
Age Limit for Trainee Analyst Posts Job – 35 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Spices Board Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview test on 07 & 08 May 2019 at Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab-Chennai, Plot No R-11, SIPCOT Complex. Gummiddipoondi, Tiruvallur Distt- 601 201. Tamil Nadu along with the documents.