Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned various posts of ‘Maternal and Child Health Officer’. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 20 August 2015 up to 11:59 PM.
• Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 July 2015
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 August 2015 up to 11:59 PM
• Last Date for Fee Payment: 22 August 2015
• Date of Examination: 20 September 2015
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Maternal and Child Health Officer
• No. of Posts: 89
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess B.Sc. Degree in the appropriate discipline of Nursing/ Public Health Nurse with Certificate of Registered Nurse from the recognized Board or University or Institution and adequate knowledge of Tamil Language with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any).
• Age Limit: Age Limit for the candidate should be below 30 years as on 01 July 2015 and the Age Relaxation for the Category Candidates as per rules.
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the TNPSC’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net on or before 20 August 2015 up to 11:59 PM. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Result 2019 Announced, Check List of Selected Candidates for Physical Test
TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 6 Sub-Inspector Posts in Fisheries Department
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Result 2019 Expected in the third week of January
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for 19 Technical Assistant Post, Apply till 06th February