UPSSSC Jobs 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Posts through direct recruitment. A total of 1186 vacancies for Junior Assistant Posts are available in Various Department of Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant applications can be filled through online mode from 26 June 2019. Eligible candidates can apply to the UPSSSC JA posts through the UPSSSC official website on or before 20 July 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for the UPSSSC JA Posts should be 12th passed from recognised university Candidate can check more details on UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2019 by scrolling details.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application - 26 June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 20 July 2019
- Last Date for Online Correction- 27 July 2019
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy - 1953 Posts
- Transport Commisioner UP (Divisional Branch): 187
- Transport Commissioner UP (Headquarter Centre: 04
- Survey Commissioner Waqf Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 44
- Director Minorities Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 60
- Director Printing and Department U.P. Pryagraj: 66
- Director Fisheries Department Uttar Prsdesh (For Directorate) Lucknow: 10
- Director Directorate of Financial Statistics Lucknow: 01
- Public Work Department (UP) Lucknow. Vyasvasthapan Kha Varg (Regional Office): 40
- Public Work Department (UP) Lucknow. Vyasvasthapan Kha Varg (Circle Office): 119
- Excise Commissioner U.P.: 14
- Director Backward Classes Welfare Department Uttar Lucknow: 72
- Director Empowerment of Person with Disabilities Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 33
- Forensic Science laboratory Mahanagar Premisis Lucknow: 30
- Wasiqadhiri Wasiqa Office Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 2
- Directorate Vidyut Suraksha Nideshalay Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 26
- Local Fund Audit Department UP Prayagraj: 125
- Directorate Civil Defence UP: 17
- Cooperative Societies and Panchayats Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 18
- State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 134
- Directorate General Tourism Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 17
- Director Information and Public Relations Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 121
- Commissioner and Director Hathakargha Evam Vastrodyog Uttar Pradesh Kanpur: 3
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant Posts
- Candidates should be intermediate Pass in from recognized Board.
- Hindi Typing Speed 25 WPM and English Typing Speed 30 WPM.
- CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society.
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Junior Assistant Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on the official website from 26 June to 20 July 2019.