Tata Industries on 20 July 2017 announced that its preclinical contract research company Advinus Therapeutics will soon be acquired by laboratory testing major Eurofins Scientific.
As per Tata Industries, Advinus’ expertise complements Eurofins contract research, development and manufacturing (CDMO) capabilities.
About Advinus Therapeutics
• Advinus Therapeutics is a premier preclinical contract research company for regulatory toxicology, CMC services, Analytical R&D Services and others.
• It has over 25 years of GLP compliance and certification.
About Eurofins Scientific
• Eurofins Scientific is an international group of laboratories.
• It is headquartered in Luxembourg.
• It provides testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
• It employs more than 20000 employees across around 200 sites in 39 countries.
• It offers a portfolio of over 130000 reliable analytical methods for characterizing the safety, identity, purity, composition, authenticity and origin of products and biological substances.
Who: Eurofins Scientific
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Parliament passes Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Bill, 2018
Assam-NRC Draft can’t be basis of any action by any authority: SC
Government to soon introduce bill proposing death penalty for mob lynching
Ministry of Shipping issues new guidelines for improving treasury investment for Major Ports