Maharashtra Government launched Adi Praman, online app for tribal caste validity certificate
The app will make the entire process of securing caste validity certificate transparent, fast, and easy and would effectively curb the menace of bogus certificates.
Maharashtra Governor C Vidyasagar Rao on 29 April 2016 launched Adi Praman, a web-based application. With this, Maharashtra became the first state to provide caste validity certificates online.
Adi Praman enables Maharashtra’s tribal population to get the caste validity certificates online.
The portal named email@example.com was launched at Raj Bhavan.
Key highlights of Adi Praman
• The app will make the entire process of securing caste validity certificate transparent, fast, and easy and would effectively curb the menace of bogus certificates.
• It will help the tribal populace to avail government services on time.
• It will also help the government achieve the goal of inclusion as envisioned under the Digital India programme.
• The availability of caste validity certificates online will especially help the youths who are seeking jobs.
• It will also help the candidates who are filing nomination papers for elections.
• The certificates will be bar-coded with the unique identification number and authorities can directly verify the status of validity certificate using the unique barcode number.
• The applicants will also be informed on the status of their application through Email and SMS alert.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App