Sudhanshu Mani on 3 August 2016 was appointed as the General Manager of Integral Coach Factory (ICF).
Prior to this, Mani worked as Chief Mechanical Engineer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru.
Who is Sudhanshu Mani?
• Sudhanshu Mani belongs to 1979 batch of Indian Railways Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME).
• He holds over 36 years of experience in Indian Railways.
• He has worked in areas like workshop management, railway operations, project management, planning and Research and Development.
• He has also worked as Advisor (Minister), Berlin, at Embassy of India, Germany.
About Integral Coach Factory
• Integral Coach Factory is the only manufacturer of rail coaches located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
• It was established in 1952.
• It started production on 2 October 1955.
• It is owned and operated by the Indian Railways.
• The coach factory primarily manufactures cars for Indian Railways but also exports railway coaches to other countries.
• The first items produced by the factory were third class shells for Southern Railway.
• The Integral Coach Factory consists of two main divisions: shell division and furnishing division.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Sudhanshu Mani
When: 3 August 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.