1. What colour of caps are worn by the Australian national cricket team?
(d) Azure gray
The Correct option is – (b) Green
2. Which county plays at home at the St Lawrence Ground?
The Correct option is –(d) kent
3. What kind of fruit is depicted on the badge of Worcestershire County Cricket Club?
The Correct option is – (a) Pear
4. In 2002 who announced his retirement from international cricket having amassed a career total of 8029 runs in 128 Tests?
(a) Steve Waugh
(b) Mark Waugh
(c) Ian Healy
(d) Jason Gillespie
The Correct option is – Mark Waugh
5. Which king declared cricket illegal in 1477?
(a) Charlie II
(b) Edward IV
(c) Charles I
(d) Edward V
The Correct option is – Edward IV
6. Which country won the first Cricket World Cup in 1975?
(b) West Indies
(d) South Africa
The Correct option is –(b) West Indies
7. What connects the badges of Hampshire, Yorkshire, Northamptonshire, Derbyshire and Lancashire?
(a) All depict a fruit
(b) All Depict a rose
(c) All are northern counties
(d) None of the above
The correct option is – (b) All depict a rose
8. Which county did Graham Gooch represent throughout his cricket career?
The Correct option is – (d) Essex
9. In 1987 who was the last England captain of the 20th century to win an Ashes Series?
(a) Mike Grating
(b) Ian Border
(c) Graham Gooch
The Correct option is – Mike Grating
10. Whose autobiography is entitled Dazzle
(a) Adam Gilchrist
(b) Darren Gough
(c) Allen Border
(d) Steve Waugh
The correct option is – (b) Darren Gough