GK Quiz on Sports: Cricket Set I that will attune and equipped the aspirants of different competitive examination according to new trend of mixing traditional and untraditional questions.
1. Game of cricket was invented by.........
2. Cricket grew out of.............
C. stick and ball games
3. Early cricket bats were shaped like.........
A. Hockey sticks
B. flat sticks
D. curved outwards
4. First written laws of cricket were in
5. Where and when was the world's first cricket club formed?
A. Hambledon 1760s
B. Marylebone 1760s
C. London 1670s
D. Melbourne 1760s
6. Cricket is a...............
A. post industrial sport
B. 19th century sport
C. pre industrial sport
D. 20th century sport
7. The first among Indian communities to set up a cricket club
8. Spread of the game cricket was confined to...........
A. British colonies
B. Australia and New Zealand
C. Africa and West Indies
D. Third World
9. West Indies won its first Test series against England in.........
10. In Ranji Trophy teams represent.............
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.