Dear students, jagran josh is presenting a GK quiz of 10 MCQs based on the Olympic Games. These questions are made while considering the trend of past exams. We hope these questions will make you more equip for the coming exams. So you need to attempt these mcqs very carely.
1. The 31st Olympic games will be held in ………
2. Which is the new entrant in the next Olympic Games to be held in 2016?
C. South Korea
D. None of these
3. What is the number of Olympic games to be held in 2016?
4. How many games will be played in the next Olympic Games?
5. Which is the host city of next Olympic Games?
D. Rio de Janeiro
6. How many countries will participate in the next Olympic Games?
7. Where were first Olympic Games held?
8. Which of the following statement is not true about Olympic Games?
A. First Olympic Games were held in 1896.
B. First Olympic Games were held in Greece.
C. There were just 13 countries participated in the first Olympic Games
D. India got 10th position in the first Olympic Games
9. Which of the following sentence is not correct regarding the Olympic Games?
A. Seventh Olympic Games were held in Belgium.
B. Seventh Olympic Games were held in the year 1920.
C. India won bronze medal in hockey in this tournament.
D. Just 29 countries participated in the 7th Olympic Games.
10. In which Olympic Games, Indian hockey team won Gold medal?