Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2015. Eligible Candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 21 February 2015.
• Opening date of Application Forms available online: 1 November 2014
• Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 21 February 2015
• Date of announcement for shortlist for PI: 28 February 2015
• Date band for personal interviews: 13 – 15 March 2015
• Date of announcement of first selected list: 21 March 2015
• Last date for payment of first installment of fee: 25 April 2015
• Date of Inauguration & Orientation Program: 18 – 30 June 2015
• Date of Commencement of MBA Program: 1 July 2015
Name of the Programme: Master in Business Administration (MBA) programme 2015-17
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% aggregate marks.
• Valid test score of any one of the national / international level entrance test - CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, MAT & CMAT (MAT & CMAT score accepted at Bengaluru, Kochi & Amritapuri only).
• Valid TOEFL or IELTS test score.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- in favour of Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham payable at Coimbatore.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT /MAT /or any other national level admission test Score followed by GD&PI.
How to apply:
• Application forms can be downloaded from the website.
• Completed application form in prescribed format along with Photographs and DD should be sent to the ‘Chairperson – Admissions, Amrita School of Business Ettimadai, Coimbatore 641105’ on or before 21 February 2015.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.