Aravali Power Company Private Limited (APCPL), Haryana invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 14 posts of Executives for various departments. Candidates eligible for the post can apply on or before 19 August 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 19 August 2015
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Executives
Name of the Departments
1. Contracts & Materials: 03 posts
2. Human Resources: 03 posts
3. Finance & Accounts: 03 posts
4. Information Technology (IT): 01 post
5. Field Engg. Services: 01 post
6. Field Quality Assurance: 01 post
7. Doctors: 02 posts
• For Post 1 & 4 to 6: Possess Degree in the appropriate discipline with the relevant experience in the concerned field.
• For Post 2: Possess Graduate Degree with Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the appropriate discipline with the relevant experience in the concerned field.
• For Post 3: Possess CA or ICWA Degree or Post- qualification in the appropriate discipline with the relevant experience in the concerned field.
• For Post 7: Possess MBBS with MD or MS Degree in the appropriate specialty with the relevant experience in the concerned field.
• For Post of E3 Grade: Upto 37 years
• For Post of E4 Grade: Upto 42 years
• For Post of E5 Grade: Upto 47 years
• For Post of E5 Grade: Rs. 36,600/- to Rs. 62,000/-
• For Post of E4 Grade: Rs. 32,900/- to Rs. 58,000/-
• For Post of E3 Grade: Rs. 29,100/- to Rs. 54,500/-
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and 02 (two) recent Passport size Photograph (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “AGM (HR), Consultancy Wing, Room No. 223, EOC Annexe, NTPC Ltd., A – 8A, Sector – 24, Noida – 201301 (U.P)” on or before 19 August 2015.