Assam Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Engineer (Mechanical). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 December 2013.
• Closing Date for Registration: 24 December 2013
Details of Post
• Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 08 Posts
• Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 14 Posts
Total Number of Post: 22 Posts
• Assistant Engineer: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- plus other allowances
Age Limit: Between 21 years to 38 years
• Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Engineering Graduate in the respective Discipline
• Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Graduate in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any University recognized by the Government
Application Fee: Treasury Challan for Rs. 5.00 (Rs. 2.50 for SC and ST) having name of post and Department and also full Head of Account ‘Non Tax Revenue-Other Non Tax Revenue-0051-Psc, 102-State Public Service Commission Application/ Examination Fee Receipt Of A.P.S.C.
How to Apply
Application forms are obtainable from the Issue & Receipt Section of the Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on written requisition addressed to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission stating clearly the name of the post and Department, upto 4.00 PM during office hours except holidays OR by downloading the same from the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in
The completely filled applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars including original Treasury Challan must reach to the commission’s Office on or before 24 December 2013 till 04 PM.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.