Bankura District Court Job Notification: Bankura District Court has invited applications for the English Stenographer, LDC and other posts. The eligible persons can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 10 December 2019.
- Last Date of Application for Submission: 10 December 2019
Bankura District Court English Stenographer, LDC and other Vacancy Details
- English Stenographer(Grade-III): 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03 Posts
- Process Server: 02 Posts
- Group-D (Peon/Night-Guard/Farash): 10 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 15 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for English Stenographer, LDC and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Persons applying for the post of English Steno. Grade-3rd and LDC (Lower Division Clerk) must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and must possess at least a Certificate in Computer Training from recognized institution/university and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation. Moreover, for Steno. Grade-III, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
- Applicants applying for the post of Process Server must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Applicants applying for the post of Group-D must have passed Class-VIII from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
- Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01 January 2019.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible persons can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 10 December 2019.