BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) invited online applications for the recruitment to the post of Scientific Officer through its academic programmes OCES-2018 and DGFS-2018 in the Department of Atomic Energy. Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 05 February 2018.
- Start Date for Online Application - 01 January 2018
- Last date to Register for BARC - 04 February 2018
- Last Date for Online Application - 05 February 2018
- Download of Admit Card - 26 February 2018
- Online Examination - 28 March to 03 April 2018
- Last date for candidates to Upload their GATE score - 02 April 2018
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview - 18 April 2018
- Interview Slot booking for Qualified Candidates - 20 to 25 April 2018
- Interview Date - 16 May - 15t June 2018
- Last Date for Selected OCES-2018 - 04 July 2018
- List of Persons Selected for DGFS-2018 - 2nd week of July, 2018
- Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates (OCES) - 1-year programme conducted at the five BARC Training Schools.
- DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates (DGFS) - 2 year programme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates who have cleared the Selection Interviews for the BARC Training Schools’ programs and who have also independently secured admission for M. Tech. / M. Chem. Engg. in select Institutes and specializations.
BARC Vacancy Details
Name of the Post - Scientific Officer
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment through OCES/DGFS 2018
Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS2018
- For Engineering Disciplines (Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Civil, Nuclear) - B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M.Tech. with at least of 60% marks. Candidates can also apply through valid GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 score
- For Science Disciplines (Physics, Chemistry, Radiological Safety Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Biosciences) - M.Sc./B.E. / B.Tech. Candidates can also apply through valid GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 score
Admission to DGFS
Degree in the Engineering (ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN, CE, Nuclear, Physics, Chemistry and Geology) and candidates who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria mentioned above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they are selected for OCES-2018.
- General Category - 26 years
- OBC - 29 years
- SC/ST – 31 years,
Selection Procedure for BARC Recruitment through OCES/DGFS 2018
Selection to the OCES/DGFS - 2018 will be done through Online Examination and GATE score
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment through OCES/DGFS 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply Online through official website on or before 05 February 2018
- General/OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Woman/SC/ST/PWD - No fee
For more information regarding course, eligibility and admission procedure visit the detailed notification link