Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Constable in Bihar Police, BMP, SIRB & BSISB. All interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 29 November 2019.
Around 496 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates can check eligibility, selection process and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 29 October 2019
- Last date for online application submission: 29 November 2019
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Constable – 496 Posts
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 10+2 passed from a recognized Board and having a Maulvi Certificate from a recognized Bihar Board of Madarsa Education.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
For Non-Home Guard
- General (Male/Female) – 18 to 25 years
- For EWS (Male & Female): 18-25 Years
- For BC/ OBC (Male): 18-27 Years
- For BC/ OBC (Female): 18-28 Years
- For SC/ ST: 18-30 Years
For Home Guard:
- For General (Male & Female): 18-30 Years
- For EWS (Male & Female): 18-30 Years
- For BC/ OBC (Male): 18-32 Years
- For BC/ OBC (Female): 18-33 Years
- For SC/ ST: 18-35 Years
Selection Procedure for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Merit.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay – Rs. 1900, Pre Revised Salary Rs. 19900-63200, Matrix Level – 2
Application Procedure for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 29 November 2019. Candidates are required to read instructions before applying to any post. Candidates can directly apply or download the official notification by clicking on the provided links.