Bokaro Power Supply Company invited application for recruitment to the post of Operator-cum-Technician and Attendant-cum-Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 January 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 02 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 02 January 2013
Details of Post
- Operator-cum-Technician (Mechanical): 27Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Electrical): 15 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Fitter): 08 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Electrician): 04 Posts
Total Number of Post: 54 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician: Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Government recognized Institute in the following disciplines:
Attendant-cum-Technician: Matriculation with ITI(Full time) passed from Government recognized Institute in the following trades:
Age Limit as on 01 October 2013
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
Emoluments & Other Benefits
- For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.10700/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.12200/- per month for the 2nd year of training. After completion of training, candidates will receive payment under S-3 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs.9160-3%-13150/-
- For Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.8600/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.10000/- per month for the 2nd year of training. After completion of training, candidates will receive payment under S-1 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs.8630-3%-12080/-.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Electrical): Rs.250/- for General/OBC/ESM category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD category
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Fitter): Rs.150/- for General/OBC/ESM category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD category
In addition to the application / processing fee as above, candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) as Bank Charges
How to Apply
The eligible candidates have to apply online through below given link in prescribed format along with application fee on or before 02 December 2013. Click to below mentioned link for complete details.