Ministry of Women & Child Development, Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist, Personal Assistant and Tele-Counsellor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 December 2016.
Closing Date of Application: 30 December 2016
CARA Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Hindi Translator: 1 post
- Hindi Typist: 1 post
- Personal Assistant: 1 post
- 4. Tele-Counsellor: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CARA Tele-Counsellor, Hindi Translator & Other Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Hindi Translator: Master degree in any subject with both Hindi & English as main subjects and Diploma Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa OR two years experience of translation work from English to Hindi and vice versa.
- Hindi Typist: 12th passed, Hindi Typing speed with minimum 30 WPM, English Typing 25 WPM and knowledge of noting & drafting with minimum 2 years experience as a Hindi Typist.
- Personal Assistant: Graduate degree, familiar with Computer software like MS Office, excel, PPT etc, shorthand speed of 100 WPM and minimum 5 years experience in English Stenography and office procedures.
- Tele-Counsellor: Graduate degree in Social Science/Humanities, Minimum working experience of two years in counselling or in any social sector/any related field, Knowledge & experience in operation of Computer software like MS Office, Excellent communication skill in both English & Hindi and Knowledge of regional languages.
- Hindi Translator: Not exceeding 40 years
- Hindi Typist: Not exceeding 40 years
- Personal Assistant: Not exceeding 62 years
- Tele-Counsellor: Not exceeding 40 years
How to Apply for CARA Tele-Counsellor, Hindi Translator & Other Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Central Adoption Resource Authority, New Delhi – 110066. Last date of receipt of application is 30 December 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification