This is the time when every Class 10 student must be looking ahead to crack the exam with good marks or even becoming the topper. But do you know what was the criterion followed by CBSE toppers to write their that helped them to extract full marks.
CBSE has published the answer sheets of the highest scorers in different subjects of class 10. These answer sheets are the best sources to understand the strategy followed by toppers in writing their exam.
In this article, we are presenting the scanned copy of the CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Topper 2018. This answer sheet has been presented as model answer sheet for the candidates who are going to appear for the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019.
A few random questions from CBSE class 10 Maths Question Paper 2018 and their answers by toppers are shown below to give all class 10 students a preview of the criteria to attempt the board exam paper in the best way:
1. If x = 3 is one root of the quadratic equation x2 – 2kx – 6 = 0, then find the value of k.
4. In an AP, if the common difference (d) = –4, and the seventh term (a7) is 4, then find the first term.
13. Find HCF and LCM of 404 and 96 and verify that HCF ´ LCM = Product of the two given numbers.
18. Prove that the lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
Download the complete answer sheet of CBSE class 10 Mathematics Topper 2018 along with the question paper for the same from the links given below:
About CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Toppers’ Answer Sheet
Like the previous years, CBSE has published the Class 10 Mathematics topper’s answer sheet for exam 2017. These are the answers selected by the CBSE Board as best possible answers to the questions asked in CBSE Class 10 Board Examination. Board publishes the handwritten answer scripts of subject toppers in PDF form.
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links:
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Sample Papers and Marking Schemes of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus of All Subjects for Board Exam 2019
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2018: Question papers and marking scheme of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Exam Pattern and Question Paper Design for All Subjects