Get the CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Sample Paper Term 1 2012 issued in favour of the students by CBSE. This will provide you the idea that what type of Questions will be framed in Exam and from what topics. You will get in familiar with the pattern in which the Question Paper is set exclusively for Summative Assessments. Get in touch with the Sample Paper as much as possible and deduce your own method of Success.
The under given are a few Questions from this Sample Paper.
- Factorise the polynomial: 8x3 – (2x – y)3.
- Find the value of ‘a’ for which (x – 1) is a factor of the polynomial a2x3 – 4ax + 4a – 1.
- Show that 2 and –1/3 are the zeroes of the polynomial 3x3 – 2x2 – 7x – 2. Also find the third zero of the polynomial.
- Find the area of a triangle whose perimeter is 180 cm and two of its sides are 80 cm and 18 cm. Also calculate the altitude of the triangle corresponding to the shortest side.
- If x3 + mx2 – x + 6 has (x – 2) as a factor, and leaves a remainder n when divided by (x – 3), find the values of m and n.
For Complete Sample Paper, Click Here