Center for High Energy Systems and Sciences (DRDO, Ministry of Defense) invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following appointments of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to work in the area of Lasers/Optics/Applied Optics. Fellowship are available initially for the period of two years and extendable as per rules.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)”
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
• First Class Masters Degree in Physics/Laser Physics/Applied Physics/Optics/Applied Optics from a recognized University/Institute.
• Candidates having qualified UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE examination will be preferred.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Maximum Age Limit for the candidate is 28 years as on 01 January 2014.
• Age Relaxation by 05 (five) years for SC & ST candiadtes and by 03 (three) years for OBC candidates allowed as per Govt. rules.
• Fellowship at a monthly stipened of Rs.16,000/- (Sixteen Thousand Only).
• Also HRA and Medical facilities shall be admissible as per the rules.
How to Apply
• Application should be in type written prescribed format application with complete bio-data should reach Director, Center for High Energy Systems and Sciences (CHESS), RCI Campus, Vignyanakancha PO, Hyderabad–500069 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• One passport size photograph should be affixed on the right top corner of the application form.
• Also send a crossed Indian Postal order of Rs.10/-drawn in favour of Director, CHESS along with the application. Cnadidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF______________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
Note: It may please be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for Senior Resident and Tutor/Clinical Instructor Posts
IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 12 Associate Projects Engineer & Other Posts
ICMR-RMRC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist C post, Interview on 21 December
MGNREGA, Amritsar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 District Coordinator, IT Assistant and Other Posts