Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invited application for recruitment to 06 posts of Managers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 February 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 03 February 2015
Details of Post
- Assistant General Manager (Drugs Procurement): 03 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Quality Assurance): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Logistic): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Drugs Procurement): B. Pharma/ B.Tech (Biosciences/ Bioengineering/ Biotechnology)/ M.Sc (Biotech). Minimum 8 years of post qualification experience in procurement, out of which at least 3 years of experience in procurement of drugs, vaccines and other health sector goods for public health under domestic & external aided projects.
- Assistant General Manager (Quality Assurance): B.Pharma from IPC recognised and reputed institution. Preference will be given to candidates with M.Pharma Qualification. Minimum 8 years of post qualification experiences in pharmaceutical dosage form operations out of which at least about 3 years experiences of quality functions of oral solid dosage forms, injectables, vaccines, contraceptives, other dosage forms or experiences in auditing dosage form contract manufacturing sites.
- Assistant General Manager (Logistic): An Engineering Graduate. Minimum 8 years of post qualification experience in Material Management and Logistics, out of which at least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management of Drugs and Healthcare commodities.
- Assistant General Manager (Finance): MBA (Finance). Minimum 8 years of post qualification experience in financial/account management / commercial aspects preferably related to procurement of health sector goods including drugs and vaccines.
Age limit: Below 40 years
Rs.9,50,000 P.A. Rs. 80,000/- per month (consolidated)
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can apply for the post in the prescribed format before 03 February 2015.