Coal India Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Medical Executives. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 1 July 2013. Coal India Limited was formed in 1973 as Coal Mines Authority Limited. In 1975 it was changed to Coal India Limited. It is involved in coal mining and production industry.
Last Date for receipt of application form: 1 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post
1. Specialists: 150 Posts
• Sr. Medical Specialist in E4 Grade
• Medical Specialist in E3 Grade
2. Sr. Medical Officer in E3 Grade: 167 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 317
• Candidates age should be 35 yrs. for General, 38 yrs. for OBC and 40 yrs for SC/ ST candidates & relaxation of additional 5 years for PH candidates for Sr Medical Specialist Post as on 1 May 2013.
• Candidates age should be 30 yrs. for General, 33 yrs for OBC and 35 yrs for SC/ ST & relaxation of additional 5 years for PH candidates for Medical Specialist and Sr. Medical Officer Posts as on 1 May 2013.
• Specialists: MBBS from recognized Institute /College approved by Medical Council of India /State Medical Council with recognized Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the relevant specialty with 3 years experience in relevant field.
• Sr. Medical Officer in E3 Grade: MBBS from recognised Institute / College approved by MCI / State Medical Council with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC candidates and minimum 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST & PH candidates.
• General/OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay fee of Rs 500/- through challan downloaded from official website of CIL at any branches of State Bank of India from 28 May 2013.
• SC/ ST/ PH category candidates & employees of CIL/subsidiary companies are exempted from application fee.
• Sr. Medical Specialist in E4 Grade: Rs 29100 – 54500/- Gross Annual Salary Rs 11 Lakhs.
• Medical Specialist in E3 Grade: Rs 24900 – 50500/- Gross Annual Salary Rs 9 Lakhs.
• Sr. Medical Officer in E3 Grade: Rs 24900 – 50500/- Gross Annual Salary Rs 9 Lakhs.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, two recent passport size photograph with candidate’s name written on back side & all other supporting document duly attested to be sent through speed post only to the address given below so as to reach on or before 1 July 2013.
The General Manager (Personnel/ Recruitment),
Coal India Limited, Coal Bhawan,
10 Netaji Subhas Road,
Kolkata – 700001