As SSC CGL Tier-I had finished and now it’s turn to prepare for SSC CGL Tier-II exam preparation. In this article, we are presenting a set of 50 miscellaneous questions out of Coding-Decoding Chapter for you from the exam perspective. Now, Let us understand what Coding-Decoding is all about.
A code is a ‘System of Signals’. Therefore, Coding is a way of transmitting a message between sender and receiver without revealing it to the third party. This coding system makes third party mute/Dumb in this context. This technique is set up to judge the candidate’s ability to decipher the rule that codes a particular word/message and decode the ciphered message.
There are basically 8 types of questions that are raised stated below:-
1. Letter Coding
2. Direct Letter Coding
3. Number/Symbol Coding
4. Matrix coding
5. Substitution coding
6. Deciphering message word codes
7. Deciphering number and symbol codes for messages
8. Jumbled Coding ( Deciphering Individual letter codes by Analysis)
1. If in a code language, PAINT is written as 74128 and EXCEL is written as 93596, then how will ACCEPT be written in that language?
2. If GLARE is coded as 67810 and MONSOON is coded as 2395339, then how can RANSOM be coded?
3. If ENGLAND is written as 1234526 and FRANCE is written as 785291, how is GREECE coded?
4. If in a certain code language, PREMONITION is written as 68530492904, how will the word MONITOR be written in that code language?
e. None of these
5. If MINJUR is coded as 312547 and TADA as 6898, how can MADURAI be coded?
To download it, Click Here.