District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Howrah Job Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Howrah has invited applications for the 10 posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Blood Bank, Counselor & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 February 2019.
- Opening date for Online Application: 16 th February 2019
- Last Date of Application: 25 February 2019
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Vacancy Details
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank)-01
- Counsellor (Blood Bank)-01
- Lady Counsellor under RCH-01
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (RNTCP)-01
- Dental Assistant under NOHP-01
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank)-01
- ICTC Lab Technician-02
- ICTC Counsellor-01
- Staff Nurse-01
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank)- Passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics with biological science before obtaining any degree or diploma. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/Diploma In Laboratory Techniques (DLT)/ Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)/ Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (PGDMLT) from state or central recognized university. Working Knowledge of Computers
- Counsellor (Blood Bank)- Master’s / Post Graduate degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/Anthropology/ human Development from any Institution recognized by Central or State Government Working knowledge of computer
- Lady Counsellor under RCH- Graduate in Psychology Social Work /Sociology/ Anthropology/Human Development
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (RNTCP)- Bachelor OR Recognized sanitary inspector’s course. Certificate course in computer operation (minimum two months). Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two-wheeler
- Dental Assistant under NOHP- Matriculation from recognized board.
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank)- Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) Should have completed 10+2 before obtaining diploma or degree. The degree or diploma should be from a University/ Institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government. The candidate should be registered with the concerned Para-Medical Council if applicable Knowledge of computers
- ICTC Lab Technician- Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc); with minimum 1 year experience after graduation or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology DMLT) ; with minimum 2 years experience after diploma. The services of existing LTs who do not hold a DMLT may be continued if they have done a Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory and have more than 5 years experience of working in the ICTC/PPTCT/ART centre run under the National AIDS Control Programme.
- ICTC Counsellor- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or Graduate in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology / Nursing
- Staff Nurse- B.Sc Nursing/ GNM or ANM with min 3 years experience
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through www.healthyhowrah.org. on or before 25 February 2019.