DHFWS Recruitment 2018
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Purba Medinipur District has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 4 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 4 June 2018
DHFWS Vacancy Details
- M.O, FIART- 1 Post
- Lab. Technician, Blood Bank - 1 Post
- Lab. Tech, ICTC- 1 Post
- Staff Nurse, UPHC – 11 Posts
- Full Time M.O – 4 Posts
- Lab Technician – 2 Posts
- Finance cum Logistic Officer – 1 Post
- M.O, Adolescent Health (Preferably female) – 1 Post
- GDMO – 4 Posts
- Specialist M.O (G&O) – 1 Post
- Lab. Technician, Blood Bank – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse, NRC – 2 Posts
- Facility Level Quality Manager – 1 Post
- Programme Officer – 1 Post
- STS – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Other Posts
- Medical Officer, FIART: MBBS from recognized institution with one year compulsory internship. Registered under MCI only.
- Lab. Technician, Blood Bank - Passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics / Biological Science before obtaining Diploma or Degree.
- Lab. Tech, ICTC- Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc) with minimum one year experience after Graduation. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with minimum two years of experience after diploma.
- Staff Nurse, UPHC – GNM from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Candidate should have proficiency in local language.
- Medical Officer, Full-Time: MBBS from recognized institution with one year compulsory internship. Registered under MCI only.
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to apply for DHFWS Jobs 2018
Candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Office of the CMOH & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Purba Medinipur, Pin -721636 on or before 4 June 2018.
Also Visit: GK Lists