Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Bhopal invited applications for the posts of Medical Officer and other posts in the ECHS Polyclinics at various locations. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 12 (twelve) months and may be extendable. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 22 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 22 September 2016
Date and Time of Interview: 30 September 2016
ECHS Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts [01 each for both the locations Bhopal & Ujjain]
- Dental Officer – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist – 01 Post
- Chowkidar – 01 Post
- Peon - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Bhopal Medical Officer and Other Jobs:
- Medical Officer: Possess MBBS Degree.
- Dental Officer: Possess BDS Degree.
- Pharmacist: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass with Science and diploma in the concerned discipline or B. Pharmacy Degree.
- Dental Hygienist: Possess Diploma in the concerned field.
- Peon/ Chowkidar: Possess Class B education and must be literate as required.
Experience Required: Having a relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field for the respective posts.
- Medical Officer/ Dental Officer/ Pharmacist: 03 years
- Dental Hygienist/ Peon/ Chowkidar : 05 years.
Selection Procedure for ECHS Bhopal Medical Officer and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for ECHS Bhopal Medical Officer and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Station Headquarters Bhopal PIN: 900236 c/o 56 APO on or before 22 September 2016.