National Museum of Natural History, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change by Government of India has announced poster making competition under the theme ‘Harit Diwali Swasth Diwali’ open for students up to graduation.
Application submission closes on September 05, 2017, before 4PM. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
Entrants can apply for the contest under the following categories:
- Class 3rd to 5th
- Class 6th to 10th
- Class 11th to final year graduation students.
- The size of the drawing sheet must be 22*15 inches.
- 200 words write up about the theme of the poster need to be submitted along with.
- Candidate must write their name, address, contact number and valid email ID on the backside of the drawing sheet in block letters.
- Entrants need to submit proof of date of birth, identity and school certificate as well.
Winners will be rewarded based on the positions they bag:
- 1st position baggers will be awarded with INR 10,000.
- 2nd position baggers will be awarded with INR 7,000.
- 3rd position bagger will be awarded with INR 5,000.
- All the position holders will be acknowledged with certificates and trophies.
Applications are accepted via post only to below mentioned address -
National Museum of Natural History,
Block - 3, 4th Floor, CGO Complex,
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) is the nodal agency in the administrative structure of the Central Government for the planning, promotion, co-ordination and overseeing the implementation of India's environmental and forestry policies and programmes.