ESIC Telanagana Recruitment 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Telangana has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Faculty, Super Speciality and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 November 2019.
- Starting date of online application: 24 October 2019
- Last date of online application: 29 November 2019
ESIC Telanagana Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Professor – 11 Posts
- Associate Professor – 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 11 Posts
- Senior Resident – 46 Posts
- Super Specialist (Non Teaching) – 7 Posts
- Specialist (Non Teaching) – 10 Posts
- Junior Resident – 3 Posts
ESIC Telanagana Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Teaching Faculty – As per MCI guidelines.
- Junior Resident – MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Medical College; Candidate should have registration with State Medical Council.
- Senior Resident (Super Speciality Department) – PG in the respective subject or PG Diploma of 1 year.
- Speciality (Non – Teaching) – PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality.
ESIC Telanagana Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- Faculty - 69 years
- Senior Resident – 37 years
- Junior Resident – 30 years
- Super Speciality Specialist – 66 years
- Specialist (Non Teaching) – 66 years
ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2019 Salary Structure
Faculty - 1.77.000 per month
Senior Resident – 1.16.000 per month
Junior Resident – 1.01.000 per month
Super Speciality Specialist – 1.75,.000 per month
Selection Procedure for ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2019
Selection will be made on the basis of interview of the shortlisted candidates which will be conducted by the selection board.
How to apply for ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode for faculty or non faculty posts on or before 29 October 2019.
Application Fee for ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2019
- SC/ST/ESIC Candidates/Female Candidates and Ex-Serviceman – Nil
- All other categories – Rs. 225/-