Govt. Medical College, Chhindwara Recruitment
Govt Medical College Chhindwara Jobs Notification: Govt Medical College Chhindwara has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lab Attendant, Medical Officer, Nurse, Pharmacist and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 4 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 4 October 2018
Govt Medical College Chhindwara Vacancy Details
No. of Posts – 236
Name of the Post
- Medical Officer (Female) – 2 Posts
- Medical Officer (Emergency) – 12 Posts
- Nursing Sister – 33 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 64 Posts
- Speech Therapist – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Radiographer Technician – 7 Posts
- Dental Technician – 2 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant – 4 Posts
- TV and Chest Diseases Health Visitor – 2 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 20 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade – I- 2 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade –II – 12 Posts
- Dresser Grade-I- 10 Posts
- ECG Technician – 2 Posts
- Occupational Technician – 2 Posts
- Dissection Hall Attendant – 4 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 26 Posts
- Technician – 28 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist – 1 Post
- Refractionist – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Other Posts
- Medical Officer – MBBS + Graduation from MCI.
- Nursing Sister – B.Sc./Post B.Sc. with 5 years of experience. Candidate should be registered under Nursing Council.
- Radiographic Technician/Technician – 12th pass and should have diploma or degree in the concerned subject and registered under Madya Pradesh Medical Council.
- Technician Assistant/ Dark Room Assistant/Lab Assistant– 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Dental Technician – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology + Diploma in concerned subject.
Age Limit – 18 to 62 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per norms)
Salary for Medical Officer and Other Posts
- Nursing Sister – Rs. 9300-39100+5400 Per Month
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 5200-20200+2800 Per Month
Selection Process for Medical Officer and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Viva-Voce.
Stenography Skill Test: Know Full Mistakes & Half Mistakes in Hindi <
How to apply for Govt Medical College Chhindwara Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Government Medical College, Chhindwara latest by 4 October 2018. Candidates can check the below notification for more details.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz