Gujarat Technological University (GTU), invited applications for recruitment to 09 posts of Deputy Registrar, Accountant & others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 23 June 2017.
Last Date of Application : 23 June 2017
Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 09
- Deputy Registrar : 01 Post
- Chief Account Officer : 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar : 01 Post
- Accountant : 01 Post
- Senior Clerk : 02 Posts
- Others : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for, Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Deputy Registrar : Master’s degree with at least 55% or its equivalent grade B in the UGC seven point scale of the universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or state Act in India
- Chief Account Officer : A qualification of charted Accountant (CA)/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)/A Master’ in commerce degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale
- Assistant Registrar : At least 55% in Master’s degree of a recognised university obtaining from any of the universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or state Act in India
- Accountant : Bachelor degree in business administration or Bachelor of Commerce obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated by under the Central or state Act in India or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University
- Senior Clerk : Bachelors’ degree with second class or post Graduate degree of a recognized University, and
For more educational qualifications post wise please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for, Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through interviews.
How to Apply for, Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Posts
The general category candidates are required to pay fee of 250/- through net banking whereas the candidates belonging to S&EBC /SC/ST / PD are exempted from payment of fees. Last date of applying online is 23 June 2017, And Last date for submitting the print out of an online application along with all the requisite documents is 30 June 2017. For more details please refer to the official notification below.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams