The Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) invited applications for recruitment of 399 various Semi-Skilled vacancies. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 3 November 2014. The Heavy Vehicles Factory was set up in 1965 by the Ordnance Factories Board, Government of India to manufacture heavy battlefield equipment, including Vijayantas and T-72 tanks. Currently, HVF manufactures India's main battle tank Arjun and the T-90s.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 14 October 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 3 November 2014
Name of the Posts
- Machinist: 224
- Fitter: 64
- Fitter-AFV: 20
- Welder: 49
- Electrician: 19
- Fitter Electronics: 6
- Examiner – Fitter: 6
- Examiner – Machinist: 5
- Examiner – Electrician: 3
- Examiner - Fitter Electronics: 2
- Examiner – Welder: 1
Total no. of post: 399 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay-Rs.1800 for all posts
- Candidates must possess Matriculation examination.
- Candidates must possess National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 32 years as on last date of receipt of applications for all posts.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through official website www.i-register.org/hvforeg on or before 3 November 2014.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.