High Court of Punjab and Haryana Jobs Notification: High Court of Punjab and Haryana invited applications for 86 Stenographer Grade III posts on permanent basis. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website latest by 15 June 2017.
Notification No.: 21S/SSSC/HR/2017 Dated: 10.05.2017
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 15 May 2017
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I : 12 June 2017
- Last date for receipt of application fee : 14 June 2017 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II : 15 June 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 15 June 2017
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade III - 86 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Posts
- Stenographer Grade III - The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
For General candidates – 18-42 years
For UR/OBC – Rs.200/-
For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates – No application fee shall be charged
Selection Procedure for Stenographer Posts
The candidates will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates, who qualify the said English Shorthand Test and its Transcription, will be called for Hindi Shorthand Test and its Transcription, which they will have to qualify at the speed of 35 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively and Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Stenographer Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can apply online to the posts through official website which is http://www.sssc.gov.in or the link given. The last date for submission of online application is 15 June 2017.