Hindu College, Delhi Jobs Notification: Hindu College, Delhi invited applications for Non-Teaching posts on permanent basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 24 April 2017.
Notification No.: HC/Admn.(16-17)/NT posts/002; Dated – 30.03.17
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 24 April 2017
Hindu College, Delhi Vacancy Details
- MTS- Library Attendant - 4 posts
- MTS- Lab Attendant (Computer Lab) - 1 post
- MTS - Lab Attendant (Physics Lab) - 5 posts
- MTS - Lab Attendant (Chemistry Lab) - 5 posts
- MTS - Lab Attendant (Botany Lab) – 2 posts
- MTS - Lab Attendant (Zoology Lab) – 3 posts
- Bearer– 6 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MTS & Bearer Posts
- MTS- Library Attendant - (1) Passed Matric (10th) or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. (2) Certificate in Library Science / Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- MTS- Lab Attendant (Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany Lab) - (1) Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination with Science subjects from recognized board.
- Bearer– (1) 8th Class pass or equivalent examination from Govt. recognized School/institution. (2) Should possess sound health, clean habits and pleasing personality.
Age Limits (as on 24 April 2017)
- For all MTS posts – 27 years
- For Bearer posts – 30 years
For UR/OBC – Rs.200/-
For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates – No application fee shall be charged
The date of written examination for each post shall be notified on the college website. Candidates are required to check the College website on a regular basis. However, the tentative dates for the test is 04 May 2017 and the test centre is Hindu College, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 (near Vishwavidyalaya Metro Station).
How to Apply for Hindu College, Delhi MTS & Bearer Posts
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website www.hinducollege.ac.in and www.du.ac.in or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to The Principal, Hindu College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007. The last date for submission of online application is 24 April 2017.