Hindustan Copper Limited invited application for the recruitment to the post of Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 31 May 2017
Hindustan Copper Limited Vacancy Details
Non Executive Trainees
- Welder: 02 Posts
- Turner: 01 Post
- Fitter: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Posts
- Metallurgy/Mechanical: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Posts
- Welder, Turner, Fitter: Candidate should have done 10th under 10+2 system or Equivalent + ITI (in respective trade) or equivalent (Full time).
- Electrician: 10th under 10+2 system or Equivalent + ITI(Electrician) or equivalent (Full time) + having supervisory wireman license.
- Metallurgy/Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Production Engineering. Experience in Draughtsman ship preferred.
- Gen: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Upper age limit for the post is 31 years.
- SC/ST: Upper age limit for the post is 33 years.
Selection Procedure for Trainee Posts:
The selection procedure for post shall be Written Test followed by Trade Test of the shortlisted candidates.
- Gen/OBC: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Hindustan Copper Limited” payable at State Bank of India, Panvel Branch.
- SC/ST/PwD: Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Trainee Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Dy. Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Limited, Taloja Copper Project, E 33-36, MIDC, Taloja, Maharashtra-410208 on or before 31 May 2017.