SSC exams are among the most sought exams for the government jobs in India. Through SSC exams, the qualified candidates are deputed under various government departments and other ministerial posts as a grade-‘C’ & ‘D’ officers. However, it is observed that the SSC exams get delayed in their conduction due to some managerial problems or technical faults in most of the time. This delay can be in any phase of the examination whether it is Tier-1 or 2 or 3 or 4. Sometimes, the registration date get extended or exam dates are postponed or other things happens in deferring the exams. During such time, a lot of students come in their comfort zone and spend this extended time in watching movies or planning holidays or in other stuffs. They do not know, "How to utilize this time in making selection?"
In this article, we are sharing some useful and essential tips for utilizing this extended time for preparing SSC exams. Here you will find the answer for- "What you should do?" Let us know about these tips in detail.
How To Clear The SSC CGL Exam
How to plan study in the extended time?
The candidates can make a suitable use of their most of the time, which they have got due to the delay in the examination. It has provided additional time to prepare for both the online exam and written exam. The SSC has introduced the online examination from 2016 onwards. Hence, time gap between the online examinations is going to be shorten as compared to written exam. Therefore, the candidates must begin preparation for both the examinations from now as they would not get much time during the online exams. It is advised that you should divide your time in preparing for both examinations. Now, to qualify SSC exams, you should adhere to the following points as described here-
• The candidates must make the notes having incidents and events of national and international importance because SSC used to formulate questions from these events of last 6 months. you should keep a regular eye on the daily news through online and offline sources. But, remember that source of information must be authentic.
• The candidates must search for the effective books available in the market for preparation and should look for mock question papers as available at different sources.
• If you feel that they require guidance in preparing for the examinations, then you should join coaching class or choose a crash course for a month or more. This would help developing newer ideas and enable you to learn new tricks and methods to solve tricky questions.
• You should test your knowledge through online test while preparing. You should keep an eye on the clock because there are certain number of questions, which require a lot of time. Hence, your goal should be to learn, "How you can attempt questions as maximum as possible?" and utilize the stipulated time during the online mock tests. So that, it will be easier for you to handle the situation in exam.
• You must practice those areas first in which you feel that you are a little bit weak. We recommend you to utilize this extended time in preparing such topics / subjects according to the weightage of questions in the previous year papers. Hence, to get an idea about the weightage of questions, you must first analyze the previous year questions. Besides this, during preparation, you should try to solve these problems keeping basics in mind.
• It is advised that you should take help from your friends by studying in groups and discussing various approaches to solve the questions. You should also discuss the other details of the discomforting subject.
• You must practice regular writing and reading to make sure that they can perform well in the English language paper. You should try to remember more words and work on sharpening sentence formation skills much better.
• Those candidates, who have fear of computer machines and are not aware of the online examination module, can quickly learn about the computer basics by roping themselves in a short term computer course.
Such extended time given by the commission to the candidates for various SSC exams, will help the candidates to prepare better for the examination. They would be able to use the time to shed their fear of any particular subject and work on the same to master in it. This would also make way for many candidates to undergo an extensive preparation schedule, in which they can focus majorly on their weaker areas and strengthen their chances of getting selected for government offices and ministries through SSC exams.