ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (ICAR-IIHR) invited applications for the post of Field Assistant and Young Professional. Interested Candidates can appear for walk-in-Interview on 28 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 21 June 2017
- Date of Personal Interview – 28 June 2017
ICAR-IIHR Vacancy Details
- Field Assistant – 01 Post
- Young Professional-II– 01 Post
- Young Professional-I– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Assistant and Young Professional Posts
- Field Assistant – Diploma in Agriculture or Polytechnic / JOC in Horticulture / Agriculture.
- Young Professional-II– Masters in Computer Science with 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Young Professional-I– Bachelor in Computer Science / Application.
How to apply for ICAR-IIHR, Field Assistant and Young Professional Posts
Eligible candidates send their application/bio-data/Educational Certificates & Experience certificate for each post separately so as to reach the concerned Principal Scientist of the above Ad-hoc projects/schemes, at IIHR, Bengaluru by 21 June 2017 positively for interview to be held on 28 June 2017. It may be noted that only those candidates who send their applications/ bio-data before the due date shall be permitted to participate in the interview which will be held from 10.00 a.m. onwards on 21 June 2017 at IIHR campus.
Scroll Down for More Jobs