Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Sheikhpura invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 May 2017.
Adv. No. 04/Adhoc-Faculty Appointment/IGIMS/Estt./2017
- Last Date of Application Submission- 29 May 2017
IGIMS, Sheikhpura Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor - 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant and Associate Professor Posts
- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor - A Medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956; A post-graduate qualification, e.g., MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Associate Professor- 6 years
- Assistant Professor – 3 years
Age Limit- 50 years
Application Fee for Assistant and Associate Professor Posts
General – Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
SC/ST – Rs. 125/- (non-refundable)
The application fee is to be deposited by bank demand draft drawn in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patna, payable at Patna.
How to apply for IGIMS Sheikhpura, Assistant and Associate Professor Posts
Eligible candidates can send application along with self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph as well as requisite fee should reach by registered/speed post/Currier to the Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna-14 (Bihar) on or before 29 May 2017 till 03.30 PM. Candidates are required to mention the advertisement number and name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope in bold letters.