The Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM), Ahmedabad, an autonomous university offering courseswith specialization in infrastructure and its management, issued notification inviting applications for recruitment of faculty – Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor – in 9 disciplines of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Economics, Electrical Engineering (including Electronics), English and Communication Skills, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Sociology and Psychology. Interested candidates should e-mail their applications with the required attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 March 2014.
Last date to e-mail applications:15 March 2014
Type of posts: Faculty positions
1. Civil Engineering
2. Computer Science and Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering (including Electronics)
5. English and Communication Skills
7. Mechanical Engineering
Name of the post & Qualifications required:
1. Professor: Ph. D. with 10 years teaching/research/industrialexperience of which at least 4 years should be at the levelof Associate Professor or equivalent.
2. Associate Professor:Ph. D. with 6 years teaching/research/industrialexperience of which at least 3 years should be at the levelof Assistant Professor or equivalent.
3. Assistant Professor:3 years teaching/research/industrial experience post-PhD
For Assistant Professor (contract):For afresh Ph.D., the position will be on contract basis for first three years, after the completion of which it can be regularized.
Emoluments:at par with the best.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Interview.
Candidates called for interview will bereimbursed to and fro travel expenses from place ofresidence in India and back as per the norms.
Foroverseas candidates, interview may be conducted onSkype or other electronic mode.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should e-mail their applications with the required attachments at email@example.com on or before 15 March 2014.
There is no prescribed format for application but it should essentially have (i) A covering letter (ii) Complete CV with
personal and professional information, (iii) List ofpublications and contact details (iv) A statement ofpurpose including statements on research and teaching(v) Names and contacts (email and telephone number) ofthree referees who are familiar with the professionalqualification of the candidate.