Indian Air Force (IAF) invited applications for Commissioned Officer for the courses commencing in January 2018 for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) for Men and Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men & Women in Flying Branch. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 15 June 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 20 May 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 15 June 2017
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer in Flying Branch
Branch & Course No.
- 203/18F/SSC/M & W
Eligibility Criteria for Commissioned Officer in Flying Branch
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 21 May 2015.
- Graduates with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B Tech degree (Four year course).
- Candidates who have cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
Selection Process for commissioned officer in flying branch
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion Test, Testing consisting of Psychological, Group Tests, Interview and Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS).
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer in Flying Branch 2017
Interested candidates can apply online from Indian Air Force official website at – www.careerairforce.nic.in on or before 15 June 2017.
List of other important ongoing recruitments