Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Notification: Indian Army has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Barber, Chowkidar and Health Inspector in the employment newspaper dated 07 May 2022. Candidates can apply offline in the prescribed format on or before the last date.
The candidates who are interested in Southern Command Recruitment 2022 should be 10th passed. More details regarding these jobs such as selection process, category-wise vacancies and other are available in the notification PDF.
- Barber - 12
- Chowkidar - 43
- Health Inspector - 58
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army for Barber, Chowkidar and Health Inspector Posts
- Barber - Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in barber’s trade job.
- Chowkidar - Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Health Inspector - Matriculation or equivalent qualification, and Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- Barber - 18 to 27 years
- Chowkidar - 18 to 27 years
- Health Inspector - 18 to 25 years
Indian Army Group C Selection process
Written exam will be conducted for the applicants
How to Apply for Indian Army Group C Recruitment 2022 ?
- Barber and Health Chowkidar - Application form as duly completed in all respects alongwith all requisite documents, duly self-attested, should reach Presiding Officer (BOO-I), HQ Southern Command (BOO-I) within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Health Inspector - Application form duly completed in all respects along with all requisite documents, duly self attested, should be sent in sealed envelope to The Commanding Officer, 431 Field Hospital, PIN- 903431, c/o 56 APO by registered/speed post, so as to reach this office on or before 06 June 2022 upto 2 PM with full particulars of the applicants on prescribed format.