Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally for Soldier Nursing Assistant under the aegis of Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bangalore by Army Recruiting Office, Belgaum at Government College of Physical Education, East Hill, Kozhikode, Kerala. The Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted in 6 districts of Karnataka State (Belgaum, Bidar, Gulbarga, Koppal, Raichur and Yadgir) from 23 October to 04 November 2017. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 7 October 2017.
- Start Date for Application Submission – 16 September 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission – 7 October 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 23 October 2017 to 04 November 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Soldier Nursing Assistant- 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subject and 50% marks in aggregate. Or B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc. degree. However, the candidates should have studied all the four special subjects in class XIIth also.
Age Limit - 17 years 06 months to 23 years
Selection Criteria for Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical and Common Entrance Examination.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 for Soldier Technical & Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply online from 16 September 2017 to 7 October 2017. For more details, click on the detailed notification link below.