Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried eligible male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry for Jan 19 Course. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 25 January 2018.
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 5 January 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 25 January 2018
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1) Executive Branch
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre (SSC): 40 Posts
- NAIC (PC): 8 Posts
2) Technical Branch
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC): 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC): 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Officers in Executive/Technical Branch & PC Officers
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre (SSC): BE/B.Tech in any Discipline.
- NAIC (PC): Engineering degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Micro-electronics/Mechanical/Control/Industrial Production/Industrial/Production /Aero Space/Metallurgy/Metallurgical/Chemical/Material Science/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer/Computer Application.
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC): Engineering degree in Mechanical/Marine/Instrumentation/Production/Aeronautical/Industrial Engineering & Management/Control Engineering/Aero Space/Automobiles/Metallurgy/Mechatronics/Instrumentation & Control.
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC): Engineering degree in Electrical/Electronics/Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Power Engineering/Control System Engineering/Power Electronics/Avionics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Electrical & Electronics.
Age Limit for SSC Officers in Executive/Technical Branch & PC Officers: Born between 2 January 1994 & 1 July 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process for SSC Officers in Executive/Technical Branch & PC Officers:
Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
How to Apply for SSC Officers in Executive/Technical Branch & PC Officers:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) on or before 25 January 2018.