Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried eligible male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry for Jan 19 Course. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 25 January 2018.
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 5 January 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 25 January 2018
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1) Executive Branch
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre (SSC): 40 Posts
- NAIC (PC): 8 Posts
2) Technical Branch
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC): 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC): 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Officers in Executive/Technical Branch & PC Officers
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre (SSC): BE/B.Tech in any Discipline.
- NAIC (PC): Engineering degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Micro-electronics/Mechanical/Control/Industrial Production/Industrial/Production /Aero Space/Metallurgy/Metallurgical/Chemical/Material Science/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer/Computer Application.
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC): Engineering degree in Mechanical/Marine/Instrumentation/Production/Aeronautical/Industrial Engineering & Management/Control Engineering/Aero Space/Automobiles/Metallurgy/Mechatronics/Instrumentation & Control.
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC): Engineering degree in Electrical/Electronics/Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Power Engineering/Control System Engineering/Power Electronics/Avionics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Electrical & Electronics.
Age Limit for SSC Officers in Executive/Technical Branch & PC Officers: Born between 2 January 1994 & 1 July 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process for SSC Officers in Executive/Technical Branch & PC Officers:
Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
How to Apply for SSC Officers in Executive/Technical Branch & PC Officers:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) on or before 25 January 2018.
Detailed Notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Indian Army Recruitment 2018, Applications are invited for 44 NCC and 21 JAG Entry Scheme
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for 16 Civilian Personnel Posts
Apply for 27 MTS, Tele Operator and Other Posts; Indian Navy Recruitment 2018