Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Jobs Notification: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) invited applications for 87 Scientist/Engineer posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website latest by 07 March 2017.
Advertisement No.: ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2017 dated 15.02.2017
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 15 February 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 07 March 2017
- Last Date of Payment of Fee for Online Application: 08 March 2017
ISRO Vacancy Details
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – 42 posts
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical) – 36 posts
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) – 09 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist/Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2017.
For SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen Candidates – NIL (Exempted)
For all other candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for ISRO Scientist/Engineer Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website http://isro.gov.in or from the link given below. The last date of receipt of online application is 07 March 2017.
Other important jobs closing this week
09 March 2017
10 March 2017
12 March 2017