Engineering aspirants who appeared for JEE Main 2019 (Paper 1, II) between 8 January and 12 January can raise objections (if any) through the official website before 17 January (11:50 PM). Objections submitted after the deadline will not be acceptable. The National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main Question Paper 2019 and Official Answer Key on 14 January. The official answer key of JEE Main 2019 consists of the correct answers to questions asked in the entrance exam. The National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main Answer Key 2019 on the official website. A total of 9,41,117 candidates appeared for JEE Main 2019 (Paper I, II) in 10 shifts (2 shifts per day) at 467 exam centres from 8 January to 12 January. Here, we are providing the stepwise procedure to get the JEE Main 2019 Answer Key from the official website jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Main 2019: Steps to raise objections on jeemain.nic.in
1. Go to the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.in.
2. Click on the link “Challenge Answer Key”.
3. Select any option (Through Application Number and Password or Through Application Number and Date of Birth) for login.
4. Enter the required detailed in the space provided.
5. Select the required questions against which you want to raise objections.
6. Save your claim and proceed for the payment of Rs 1000 through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Steps to download JEE Main 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper:
1. Go to the official website jeemain.nic.in.
2. Choose the option through which you want to get official answer key and question paper.
3. Enter the required details in the space provided.
4. Download the JEE Main Official Answer Key and Question Paper.
The candidates who will qualify JEE Main will be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019, which is the next level for admissions to Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). Only candidates who will qualify JEE Advanced 2019 will be shortlisted for final admissions to IITs. However, the successful candidates of JEE Main 2019 can take admission in different NITs, GFTIs and IIITs through JoSAA counselling.