JRHMS Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Block Programme Manager, District Leprosy Consultant, Psychologist and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2019.
- Last date for application submission: 15 November 2019
JRHMS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Block Programme Manager – 71 Posts
- Block Accounts Manager – 36 Posts
- District Leprosy Consultant – 11 Posts
- District Accounts Manager – RCH – 1 Post
- Psychologist – DEIC – 2 Posts
- Consultant (Training) – IDSP – 1 Post
- Midwifery Sisters Tutor – 6 Posts
- State Cold Chain Officer– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRHMS Recruitment 2019
- Block Programme Manager – Candidate should have a Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Rural Development/HR/Rural Management or Masters Degree in Social Work/Economics/Sociology/Public Health.
- Block Accounts Manager – Candidates with CA/inter ICWA/B.Com are eligible to apply for the post. Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in the relevant subject.
- District Leprosy Consultant – Candidates holding MBBS Degree with 3 years of experience are eligible to apply for the post.
- District Accounts Manager – RCH – Inter CA/Inter ICWA/M.Com with a working knowledge of computers and accounting software (Tally).
- Psychologist – DEIC – Masters Degree in Child and Clinical Psychology/Rehabilitation Psychology/MA in
- Psychology/MA in Psychology from a recognized University.
- Consultant (Training) – IDSP – Candidate with Post Graduation Degree in Medical filed are eligible to apply.
- Midwifery Sisters Tutor – M.Sc. Nursing with a specialty in obstetrics and gynaecology with 2 years of experience.
- State Cold Chain Officer– Candidates holding B.Tech. Degree in Electrical or Mechanical is eligible to apply for the post.
How to apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 15 November 2019.