Maharashtra Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Forest Statistician, Forest Statistician and Administrative Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 December 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 05 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 26 December 2013 up to 11:59 PM
- Payment of Fee: 27 December 2013
Details of Post
- Assistant Forest Statistician: 08 Posts
- Forest Statistician: 03 Posts
- Administrative Officer (Directorate of Ayurveda): 04 Posts
- Chief Forest Statistician: 01 Posts
Total Number of Post: 16 Posts
- Assistant Forest Statistician: PG in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Commerce of a recognized University
- Forest Statistician: Master’s degree or higher degree of any statutory University in Statistics or with Statistics as a special subject
- Administrative Officer (Directorate of Ayurveda): Degree (Science, Commerce, Law)
- Chief Forest Statistician: Second class Master’s degree in Statistics.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 05 December 2013 to 26 December 2013 up to 11:59 PM.
Detailed Advertisement for Assistant Forest Statistician
Detailed Advertisement for Administrative Officer
Detailed Advertisement for Forest Statistician
Detailed Advertisement for Chief Forest Statistician