Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2019 for 04 Young Professional I and II Posts
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment for Young Professional I and II Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the offline mode before 15 December 2019.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued job notifications for recruitment the posts of Young Professional I and Young Professional II. Interested candidates can apply through the offline mode before 15 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of offline application: 15 December 2019
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Vacancy Details:
- Young Professional I: 03 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Young Professional Posts:
- Young Professional-I: Post Graduate Degree with Economics /Statistics from any recognized university and Post-qualification experience of minimum one year in research/relevant work.
- Young Professional-II: Master’s Degree in Economics/Statistics and Ph.D. Degree in Economics /Statistics with at least 03 years post-qualification experience in research/relevant work.
Upper Age limit: 32 years for Young Professional-I, 35 years for Young Professional-II Posts
Salary: Rs.45, 000/- consolidated per month (Young Professional I) and Rs.75, 000/- consolidated per month
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–29 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for Ministry of Corporate Affairs Jobs 2019
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications for these posts can send their applications through the prescribed format by the post or e-mail to Mrs. Usha Kumar, Deputy Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, R&A Division, 8thFloor, ‘B’ Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003, email: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15 December 2019