Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh (abbreviated MPBSE) will conduct the paper of Class 12 Physics on 14 March, 2019. Here we are providing the previous years’ question papers for MP Board Class 12 Physics from year 2015 to 2017. All these question papers will prove to be of great help while preparing for the class 12 Physics paper that will be conducted under Class 12 Board Exam 2019.
This set of question papers serves as a very important source to revise the important topics and gain an insight into the pattern of questions asked over years. Practicing these papers helps students gain confidence over their learning.
Find below the links to download the MP Board Class 12 Physics question papers of past years:
MP Board Class 12 Physics question papers given here will be quite helpful not only to understand the question paper format but to assess your preparedness for the final exams as well.
Importance of solving previous year question papers:
Solving previous year papers is very crucial for students for the following significant reasons:
- It helps to understand the pattern followed in the board exams. You get an idea of the weightage allotted to different topics so as to make a preparation strategy in accordance with the same.
- It helps you understand what kind of questions that are asked from each topic. There may be some topics from which conceptual questions are asked, while there may be others from which problem based questions are asked in exams.
- Knowing the pattern and format of the question paper in advance helps you in solving the paper smoothly on the main day, increasing your speed to write the paper.
- Solving the previous year board exam papers helps to boost your confidence. Because if you are able to solve the questions that were actually asked in the previous years, you are obvious to feel well prepared for your exams as well.
Some most essential preparation tips for Physics exam are:
1. Follow the Latest Question Paper Pattern/Blue Print
Going through the latest question paper format gives you an idea of the various sections employed in the question paper and weightage allotted to them which will help you to make an appropriate strategy to prepare for different sections and then write them in a manageable way.
2. Follow the Latest Syllabus
Going through the latest syllabus helps you know the weightage allotted to different units in a subject which must be considered carefully while preparing for exams. It is highly recommended that the chapters carrying maximum weightage should be revised first.
3. Go through the Previous Years’ Question Papers
Previous years’ question papers offer a variety of problems to solve and give you the practice to code and know what kind of questions might be asked in your board exam paper.
4. Analyse Your Strong and Weak Areas
While solving the previous year papers, model papers or other question banks, try to analyse your weak areas so that you may work on the same to improve and prepare well for the final day.
To read more of such useful articles for MP Board Class 10 and Class 12 Exams, click here.