National Archives of India invited application for admission to Short Term Certificate Courses in “Servicing and Repair of Records” and “Records Management”. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 April 2015 (Servicing and Repair of Records) and 15 April 2015 (Records Management).
- Last Date for Submission of Application:
- 15 April 2015: Records Management Course
- 17 April 2015: Servicing and Repair of Records Course
Details of Course
Name of the Course: Short Term Certificate Course
Duration of the Course
- Records Management Course: 05 May – 09 May 2015
- Servicing and Repair of Records Course: 18 May- 26 June 2015
- Educational Qualification
- Records Management Course Candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Servicing and Repair of Records Course Candidate must have passed High School, Knowledge of English/ Hindi
- Age Limit
- Records Management Course Below 30 years in age for private candidate, no age limit for sponsored candidate
- Servicing and Repair of Records Course Below 50 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application to Director General of Archives, National Archives of India (School of Archival Studies), Janpath, New Delhi-11001 (India), Phone: 091-011-23388557, 23383436, Fax: 23384127, Email: email@example.com.