Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Jobs Notification: Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (Deemed to be University) invited applications for the post of Professor and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (16 May 2017) after the advertisement published in Employment News.
Notification No. : NNM/Advt./02/2017
- Last Date of Application: within 30 days after the advertisement published in Employment News.
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Vacancy Details
- Professor-06 Posts
- Associate Professor-06 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research papers.
- Associate Professor: A Master’s degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent degree in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). Good academic record with a Ph.D in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record* as defined by the university with Master’s Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or equivalent degrees from an accredited foreign University.
Application Fees for Professor and Other Posts Job
Gen & OBC : Rs.200/-
How to Apply for Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Faculty Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, (Deemed to be University), Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, Nalanda, Pin No 903111, Bihar within 30 days after the advertisement published in Employment News.